Last Updated: August 9, 2019
1.- Responsible party and description
The person responsible for the treatment of this site is TXINGUENE SL (hereinafter The Company ), CALLE ERMITA, 34 – 1 B, 20304, Irún.
To process your personal data, The Company complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
2.- Information collected
The Service can be used without the need to provide any information, although to buy a ticket you will need to provide us with some personal information. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary based on that.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways: 1) that collected automatically, 2) that which you voluntarily provide us, and 3) that provided by third parties.
2.1.- The one collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The one collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent or in accordance with other legal bases. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which proceed, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2.- The one you voluntarily provide
This information will consist of:
- The one required by The Company to complete the purchase of a product or service: name, surname, email, address, NIF and telephone number.
All data is mandatory.
If you make a reservation on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift, you guarantee that you have legitimately obtained the personal information of those other people before providing us with their information.
- The information, personal or not, that the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service may contain, for example your name, alias or email.
- Your photograph, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our activities on social networks.
- The information required to sign up for our newsletter, such as your email address.
2.3.- The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
- The one provided by the courier services that send you your order, such as the date and place of delivery.
3.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us is incorporated and will be processed in the Register of Treatment Activities owned by The Company , among others, in order to be able to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the Company. company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: email@example.com or the postal address: CALLE ERMITA, 34 – 1 B, 20304, Irun
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which the Company is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority , the Spanish Agency for Data Protection being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the online service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5.- Use of data
The Company will use the collected data to:
- Manage, provide and update the Service (the contract being the legal basis).
- Address the questions you raise (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in meeting the requests of our users).
- Process the payments you make (the contract being the legal basis).
- Share data such as your image on our social networks (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in the dissemination and promotion of our products).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by email (the legal basis being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the prior contractual relationship, as the case may be).
You can unsubscribe from them from the email received or by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages regarding the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintaining the security of the Service, investigating illegal activities, enforcing our terms and conditions and assisting state security forces and bodies in the framework of their possible investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
The Company does not use automated decisions, although it can generate basic profiles of users, the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and providing personalized offers.
Likewise, The Company may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
5.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website of the Site Service has an SSL encryption that allows the user to safely send your personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the record of processing activities and of which the Company is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relative to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
Regarding the media used:
- Our payment service providers to pay for the provision of our services are VISA and Mastercard. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that the user as a customer will provide to those third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the web (for example, the possibility of participating in a contest or promotional code raffle) may contain particular conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in those services.
5.2.- In social networks
The Company has profiles on some of the main social networks, being responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by The Company in which people’s faces appear).
The treatment that the Company will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, the Company may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its products or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will the Company extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is expressly and expressly obtained.
5.3.- In draws
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by The Company , the data you provide will be processed solely by us for the purpose indicated in the action statement and its corresponding legal conditions.
6.- Data conservation
The following are indicated for how long the data processed by the Service is kept:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- The data of the subscribers to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- User data uploaded by The Company to its social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers their consent, or the data has been uploaded according to the legitimate interest of The Company , until it is withdrawn.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, The Company may share, use or preserve with third parties some of the personal information collected:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, business analytics, customer service, marketing or service for the purchase of merchandising. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
- a) If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest in any part of the world. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
- b) If we believe that this action is appropriate to enforce the terms and conditions of The Company .
- c) If it is necessary to detect or prevent fraud or issues related to the security of The Company , its suppliers and users.
8.- Security measures
The Company adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and its accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, The Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
We will inform you of its changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and / or by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Address: CALLE ERMITA, 34 – 1 B, 20304, Irún