Last Updated: August 9, 2019
1.- Owner and Responsible
The owner of this website and responsible for the treatment of this website is TXINGUENE SL (hereinafter the “Service”), with address at CALLE ERMITA, 34 – 1 B, 20304, Irún, NIF number B20929642.
TXINGUENE SL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of #### _ LUGAR_R_MERCANTIL _ #### , Volume #### _ TOMO_R_MERCANTIL _ #### , folio #### _ FOLIO_R_MERCANTIL _ #### , section #### _ SECCION_R_MERCANTIL # , inscription #### _ INSCRIPCION_R_MERCANTIL _ #### and with sheet #### _ HOJA_R_MERCANTIL _ #### .
The use of the web attributes the condition of user, and with this you accept the terms and conditions indicated below.
2.- External links
The web may link to other web sites.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their content, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. Neither do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Service is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it.
For this reason, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Service, is expressly prohibited.
4.- Data protection
4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2 ) the one you voluntarily provide us.
4.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The one collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referring URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in the messages sent through the site’s contact channels. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information or not, required to leave a comment on the posts in the news section, such as the content of the comment, the name, the email and the website.
- The data provided to register as a user. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us is incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to attend to your requests.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address: CALLE ERMITA, 34 – 1 B, 20304, Irún.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority , with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4.3.- Use of Data
The data provided to the Service will be used to:
- Address your requests, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in answering and resolving the queries of our users.
- Facilitate user access to our services, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- Publish your comments in the blog section of our website, the legal basis being your consent.
- Send you our latest news and updates through our newsletter, the legal basis being your consent.
4.3.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website of the site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to send their personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding activity log files and of which the Service is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relative to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
4.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet, the Service being responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces appear).
These data will be treated according to the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, when the law does not prohibit it, we can inform our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Data conservation
The following are indicated for how long the data processed by the Service is kept:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
- The data provided for the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
5.- Service providers and others
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties, in a non-aggregated way:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers who provide or perform functions on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics or data hosting. Service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law or legal process. In any case, we will only provide the required information.
If necessary to detect, prevent or in any way address and prosecute fraud, security or technical issues related to the Service.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the content; b) the lack of availability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
Check our Cookies Policy to find out how we use them.